AIM
tinlv7

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Sad

It's inevitable, apparently. You run, you see the light, then you find out it was just a trap, or a tarp, and you get thrown into the dark again.

Mega Miner Mega Miner

Decent

I can't give it a high score because it blatantly rips off of Motherload without credit. It's a good game, otherwise, and fixes all of the things I had issue with in Motherload, including the graphics (admittedly decent for a 2004 flash game) and movement (I like the change to a tile base.)

DN8 DN8

Excellent game.

Very well-made. I especially liked the graze bar, combined with the masses of later-level enemies that shoot beams at you that can be dodged oh-so-easily for some much-needed life powerups.

For a sequel, or other similar games, have you considered procedurally generating the enemy paths and shot patterns? 'd be interesting to see what happens when danmaku stops being predictable (as in, you can no longer memorize a level and get through it that way).

---toxic fire [demo]--- ---toxic fire [demo]---

Good beat, horrible preset.

I like the song, but your lead (or is it a bass?) synth at the beginning has a painful quality to it. I think it might be harmonics... anyway, I think you really need to filter it... or change whatever filter you're using.

The main melody is good, but close to the end of the loop it seems to want to go from minor to major, which is a bit... odd.

I like the frequent breaks, especially how the song loops well from the end to the beginning because of them.

I love your rhythm. Perfect. <3

Acid-Notation responds:

the bass at the beginning was not the lead I would say there wasn't much of a lead throughout the whole song actually strangely enough, but I meant for it to sound like since it wasn't so noisy in the beginning